Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Something about it...

Really makes me want to see what you'd do with a full length narrative, or even a "short" narrative story. I keep on being surprised by your imagination. I've been following your work since I saw the second episode of Salad Fingers and am further impressed yet again.

I love how the beetles seemed friendly, but you always know better and you end up showing some of that in the end.

Excellent work. You continue to be an inspiration.
Cheers.

Another Day Six Another Day Six

beautiful

that was excellent. good way to show how friends should support each other. very nice. i even didn't mind the evanescence song that much either. heh.

Xenomorph Xenomorph

the alien hand gestures...

were priceless. heheh. your alien model looks awesome, can't wait to get started on our project!

The New Punks The New Punks

heheheh

wow, you hit the nail on the head with this one man. glad someone else realizes what a joke "punk" culture has become today. must be bad in australia too, cause it sure as hell is shit here in the US. good show!

sliceofbacon responds:

The expense bullshit clothes i whine about in the movie, well they're EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE here in australia, but thats ok because most australians want to be like the yanks anyway.
ok enough bitching. Thanks for the comment mate!

Fatman 1.1 Fatman 1.1

whew

man...was that long! nice try, just couldn't keep me interested. keep pluggin away though.

AVP - In The Middle AVP - In The Middle

would have been cool...

except, Disturbed was playing during the animation....sorry. your alien animations looked pretty good though.

Neopets sucks Neopets sucks

heh

man, why does everyone on newgrounds gotta be hate'n on cats. not bad, mildly amusing.

0-The-Dark-0 responds:

I don't hate cat's at all! (Dogs on the other hand can bite my.....) Anyways, I did this as A Homage... yes... =P

Megaman: Re-Vengeance II Megaman: Re-Vengeance II

excellent

heh, great megaman piece. love that filth song as well. i was quite surprised to hear that. awesome.

I Own Time 2 I Own Time 2

heh heh

that was pretty humorous chaos there. heh, nice characters.

Brother Brother

beautiful

great job. loved the backgrounds.